Starting Solids Workshop
This is a two hours workshop aimed at parents of children between 0-6 months old - whether that is your first child or your seventh ! It focuses on giving you evidence based information about starting solids with your baby.
What we cover :
- Your baby's development and signs for readiness for starting solids
- Frequent worries parents have about starting solids
- Evidence based informations on industrial baby food
- The pros and cons of spoon fed weaning and baby led weaning
- How to create a calm, healthy and joyful relationship with food, and how to deal with fussy eating
It also includes :
- A direct communication with me to share your worries about the process
- A take home pack with resources on baby led weaning, healthy meals and infant nutrition, and a menu planner
- An invitation to a private facebook group where you can share your experiences with other parents and get food ideas.
I run this workshop in person and online, for groups of 4 to 10 people. The price is £30 per family. I can also run a private workshop in your home - the price is £90.